12 május 2019

HU|EN - Single and music video "I'm still here" by Alexander Rybak - release 10th May 2019

"I’m Still Here” is a ballad that I dedicate to all my faithful fans throughout 10 years after "Fairytale".”
"Az I'm Still Here" egy ballada, amelyet hűséges a rajongóimnak ajánlok, akik 10 évvel a "Fairytale" után is velem vannak."                                                                                                             - Alexander
It is actually a song Alexander wrote Franklin Calleja he performed at the Malta Eurovision Song Contest 2015 as his competing entry in the Maltese national final that year.
The song was now re-released in the version sung by Alexander himself - not less beautifully -, along with a music video




From the press release on Alexander's official website where you can also find the links to online streaming services:
On his 10 years anniversary for his Fairytale victory with a historical number of points, Alexander is releasing “I’m Still Here”, a love ballad to all his fans around the world. 
                           
“This is one of many songs that I have written for other artists. Originally performed (beautifully) by Franklin Calleja in 2013, I found this song on my “shelf” several years later, and I started recording it in my studio. I feel I can open up my heart with this song.”
READ MORE for the lyrics and the music video below
Lentebb MAGYARUL is - a dalszöveggel és a videóklippel⤵

Az I'm Still Here"-t  Alexander eredetileg Franklin Calleja-nak írta, aki az Eurovíziós Dalfesztivál máltai nemzeti válogatóján adta elő 2015-ben.
Ezúttal újra kiadták, most Alexander maga énekli - legalább olyan gyönyörűen -, és egy videóklip is készült hozzá.
Az Alexander hivatalos weboldalán megjelent sajtóközleményből, ahol megtalálod a  linkeket is a dal letöltéséhez vagy online hallgatáshoz.

A "Fairytale" győzelmének 10 éves évfordulóján Alexander kiadta az „I'm Still Here" című romantikus dalát, melyet rajongóinak ajánlott szerte a világból.

„Ez az egyik olyan dal, amit más művészeknek írtam. Eredetileg Franklin Calleja énekelte el (gyönyörűen) 2013-ban. Néhány évvel később megtaláltam a „polcomon”, és a stúdiómban elkezdtem dolgozni a felvételeken. Úgy érzem, ezzel a dallal meg tudom nyitni a szívemet."

Watch the music video here:




LYRICS | DALSZÖVEG


I’m Still Here


Take a look around you, 
everything is changing.
Everything we know, it won’t be the same
Cause it’s just like you say: 
That’s the way love goes.
All the pretty birds
 and the flowers in the window
Staying for the summer, 
gone in the winter.
Birds fly away,
That’s the way love goes.
But I’m still here.
I told you, I ain’t going nowhere.
I’m still in love with you,
Cause nobody sees me the way you do.
You keep me strong, so everyday I’m holding on.
It will be you and me again,
Just the two of us again.
Don’t say you’re sorry just because you left me.
You don’t need to tell, 
cause I know you had your reasons.
Everybody does.
That’s the way love goes.
Baby, you know where to find me,
 I will still be waiting.
Waiting for the sunrise, even when it’s raining.
As for tomorrow, nobody knows.
Just remember that 
I’m still here.
I told you, I ain’t going nowhere.
I’m still in love with you,
Cause nobody sees me the way you do.
You keep me strong, so everyday I’m holding on.
It will be you and me again,
Just the two of us again.
I told you, I ain’t going nowhere.
I’m still in love with you,
Cause nobody sees me the way you do.
You keep me strong, girl.
So everyday I’m holding on.
It will be you and me again,
Just the two of us again.
It will be you and me again,
Just the two of us again.
Oooooh
It will be you and me again,
Just the two of us again.
It will be you and me again,
Just the two of us, 
just the two of us again.

Just the two of us again.


Még mindig itt vagyok
(Fordítás: Menyhért Mónika © )

Nézz körül, minden változik
Minden, amit ismerünk, nem lesz ugyanaz
Mert pont olyan, ahogy mondod:
Így múlik el a szerelem

Minden szép madár és a virágok az ablakban
Hogy nyáron maradjanak, télen elmennek
A madarak elrepülnek
Így múlik el a szerelem

De én még mindig itt vagyok
Mondtam neked, hogy nem megyek sehova
Még mindig szeretlek
Mert senki nem lát engem úgy, ahogy te
Erőt adsz nekem, ezért mindennap kitartok
Újra te és én leszünk
Csak mi ketten megint

Ne mondd, hogy sajnálod, 
csak mert elhagytál
Nem kell mondanod, mert tudom,
 hogy megvolt rá az okod
Mindenkinek megvan
Így múlik el a szerelem

Baby, tudod, hol találsz meg, várni fogok
Várni a napfelkeltére, akkor is, ha esik
Ami a holnapot illeti, senki sem tudja

Csak tudd
Még mindig itt vagyok
Mondtam neked, hogy nem megyek sehova
Még mindig szeretlek
Mert senki nem lát engem úgy, ahogy te
Erőt adsz nekem, kislány,
ezért én mindennap kitartok
Újra te és én leszünk megint
Csak mi ketten újra
Újra te és én leszünk megint
Csak mi ketten újra

Oooooh

Csak mi ketten újra.
Újra te és én leszünk
Csak mi ketten megint
Újra te és én leszünk

Csak mi ketten, csak mi ketten megint.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése