17 május 2021

Alexander Rybak in the TV-programme MEGA Utro: "I feel I have a lot of support from Moldova"

Exclusive with Alexander Rybak: The Norwegian artist thanked to Moldovan fans

He can go to the Eurovision for the third time

Published in: Publika.md (Russian) | Romanian | 15.5.2021 | Translated by Mónika Menyhért

He will go to Eurovision if SunStroke Project goes too. This was stated by the Norwegian singer Alexander Rybak. He gave an exclusive interview to the journalist Aleksandr Vier at the STS MEGA channel. 

It will be broadcasted on Monday in the morning programme "MEGA Utro".

Watch the video here:

You find the text of the interview below, translated to English:

Reporter Aleksadr: You took part in the Eurovision twice. Is there any chance people would see you a third time?
Alexander: Of course, of course, they can. But it is not me, who decides that because there is a national selection in Norway. Maybe you have the same?
R: Yes, we always have a national selection. 
A: Yes, and almost every year the SunStroke Project is chosen. 
R: Well, they participated twice already, yeah!
A: Yes, I hope too. If I go a third time, I hope they go a third time too. 
R: That's it, I'll tell them to get ready too.
A: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

The Norwegian musician also talked about his studies and his own musical. 
Then he addressed his Moldovan fans:

Alexander:
- Dear friends, I feel I have a lot of support from Moldova. 
Because first of all, I see you on YouTube, Instagram and I liked my concerts in Moldova very much. 
And I just opened TikTok too, and almost, I am not exaggerating, almost 30% of comments are from Moldova.

Watch the full interview in Russian here
- A resume or full translation is coming soon -



(The translator of this article is not native either in the Russian or the English language, so any correction is welcomed and appreciated.)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése