24 augusztus 2020

Rybak to study composition of film music in the United States - article in VG, 24.8.2020


Rybak moves to the United States - as soon as the corona situation allows

Alexander Rybak moves to the United States to study. He will take a master in composition of film music in Chicago and will be gone for two years. Now he's just waiting when it's safe to travel.
                   From: AR IG                
                                  

By Jørn Pettersen | Published in VG| 24.8.2020
Translated by Mónika Menyhért | Olvasd el a cikket 
➔ MAGYARUL


FILM MUSIC: Alexander Rybak wants to learn more about the composition of film music
- and will move to the USA as soon as the corona situation allows. Photo: Helge Mikalsen
That's what the Eurovision winner writes
 on his Instagram and Facebook account on Monday:

                      





A post shared by ALEXANDER RYBAK (@rybakofficial) on

- The last two years I have prepared master studies in the USA. I aim to work a lot behind the scenes in five to ten years. It has been a long application process that became a nightmare due to the corona situation. Initially, I have to study from Norway, but as soon as it is safe in relation to the pandemic situation, I'll travel to the USA, Alexander Rybak tells VG.

Limboland
The apartment at Aker Brygge has already been rented out and Alexander has moved to his mum and dad's home on Nesodden outside Oslo.

- I'm a bit in limboland now (an intermediate, transitional, or midway place - t.n.). The school starts in two weeks, but since I had to study online if I had been in Chicago as well, it's just okay to get started from home, Alexander Rybak continues.

Earlier this summer, Rybak confided in his supporters that he had been addicted to pills over time, but that he now receives help. Not least, he had come through the difficult times thanks to the blog of Martine Røsten Aune (24).
- It was the rescue for me, Alexander Rybak told VG in mid-July.

Learned to think anew
At the same time, he thanked the blogger with the song "Magic".
- The whole song is about Martine. I am fascinated by her thoughts and motivation force, Rybak told VG at the time.

It was in 2009 when Rybak enchanted the whole world and secured Norway the victory in the Eurovision Song Contest. Since then, he has lived well on the winning song "Fairytale".
THE BIG BREAKTHROUGH: Alexander Rybak after securing Norway's victory in the international final of the Eurovision Song Contest in 2009. | Photo: MAXIM SHIPENKOV / EPA
- Both in the soul and in the wallet. But at the same time: The more I managed to say no, the bigger the adventure became for me. In 2009, I often held two concerts a day, Rybak said.

But even though the corona situation has made the search process for a university in the United States a nightmare, this time has also taught him to think anew in many ways.

- "Magic" is the first song I have made myself, here in my small studio at home in the apartment. The corona-time has taught me to think innovatively and I can no longer afford to have the best and most expensive producers, Rybak said.


*****
His post on VKontakte:


Read Wiwiblogg's article to the thema HERE

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése