20 július 2020

Alexander Rybak's great inspiration: "She and her blog have defined this summer for me" - articles in local papers, 20.-21.7.2020


Alexander Rybak's new song "MAGIC" is about a blogger

Author: Øyvind Holm Lønberg | Published in Romerikes Blad | July 20th 2020 | Translated by Mónika Menyhért 
"- It is very special and cozy. It means a lot to me."
This is what Martine Røsten Aune says about what she thinks about the famous artist's new song about her.
Aune is from Råholt in Eidsvoll, and has long struggled with the disease endometriosis. In a -->blog on blogg.no, she tells her readers about life with the disease.

LOCAL BLOGGER: Martine Røsten Aune blogs about her illness,
shares experiences and provides supportive tips. 
The "Fairytale" artist has taken those tips to heart. | Photo: Private

- I have shared my journey with the disease endometriosis and a little about how it has affected my life. I have taken my readers on hospital trips and written about ups and downs. It has been tough, but I have written brutally and honestly about my experiences. Then I have also tried to share tips on how to live with difficult things.

- Saved the upswing
It is Aune's blog and the frank sharing of what she is doing that made Rybak write the song. It should have helped him after the pill addiction that the artist -->recently opened up about.

- Her blog has saved the whole upswing for me. It's about a lot of crap, yes. But it is still an uplifting blog. There is a lot that is common in many disorders and it is about dealing with depression. It is in many ways a blog about women's issues, but there are many other symptoms she describes I recognize in myself and I still read a chapter of her blog every night, as Rybak tells VG that first mentioned the case.

In early June, Rybak wrote to all his followers on both Facebook and Instagram that he has "lived with a secret".

- Nice that I have been able to be an inspiration
Rybak tells VG that the blog of the girl from Eidsvoll was the rescue for him. Aune thinks, it is very nice.

- It is very nice that he has been able to find support in my blog, and that it has been able to help him find strength in himself to get to where he is now. It is certainly he who has achieved this himself (overcame the pill addiction, ed. note), but it is good that I have been able to be an inspiration and support for him to find the tools he needed.

The young blogger says that it is not just Rybak who gives her good feedback on what she does.

- I get a lot of messages on my blog, and it is often from women who think it is good to be able to write to someone who believes in them. I think there are many who find support in knowing that they are not alone, says Aune.
NEW SONG: Alexander Rybak's new song is about a blogger from Romerike.
Performs here during the Melodi Grand Prix in Oslo Spektrum last year.
Photo: Trond Reidar Teigen / NTB scanpix Photo: Trond Reidar Teigen

Have become friends
Aune and Rybak should have become good friends since then, and Aune tells Romerikes Blad that she really appreciates the friendship.
- We have been able to share experiences and talk about things that are difficult to be open about. I think it's about not feeling alone, and that we have been able to support each other.

- How would you describe the relationship between Rybak and you today?
- We are very good friends.

- Everyone is wondering, so we have to ask. Is there something romantic between you?
- We are very good friends, and I do not have much more to comment than that, says Aune.


***

An excerpt from another article published in the local paper MittLillehammer on the 21st July 2020

[...] About Martine, he says:
- It is noticeable that Martine has received 200 horsepower from Lillehammer. 



She and her blog have defined this summer for me, and I'm full of musical joy now.
Martine had no idea that Rybak wrote the song for her, until she was handed over a memory stick by the musician.

- The song has become very special for me. It's an honor that he wrote the song for me. And it's just a happy song. That's fine, because I have not always looked at myself that way, says Martine."

-- Alexander refers here to that Martine loves horses and riding, which you can see from the photos on her Instagram --


The translator of these articles is not native either in the Norwegian or the English language, so any correction is welcomed and appreciated.


The two were interviewed both by VG.no and NRK as well.
Read the article and watch the video -->HERE

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése