04 október 2020

Interview with Alexander Rybak & Arad Aria, 20.12.2018

               


 Interview mit Alexander Rybak & Arad Aria
The interview was found and transcribed by @parastoo.ch.81 and @rybak.9083 (Instagram) and translated by Angelina R.
Cover photo from Arad Aria's IG story

Published in the Iranian paper Donyaye Egtesad (The world of economy), December 20, 2018 | Interviewer: Arash Sharifzadeh  

Interview with Alexander Rybak

Mr. Rybak, it seems that your music genre is different from Arad Aria's music. What made you think of a joint project?
In my opinion there is no such thing as "my music". What exists is "my instrument" and it is a violin that can accompany any style of music as long as I am fascinated by it. I also have a really good feeling about Arad Aria's singing.

Is your collaboration with Arad Aria ongoing? Where do you plan to take your project?

We have already proven that the spirit of our music matches well. There is no rush, but if we come up with a serious idea for our music, we will make it come true.

What is your opinion about Arad Aria and composing?
I feel that Arad Aria is my Eastern version. At the very least, I can really understand, as the Norwegians say, "the melody of his soul." Arad does not use music to promote himself. Instead, he uses himself to promote music.

In general, how do you evaluate the result of this collaboration in the Persian music scene?
The big dream that I would like to see come true with Arad is to be invited to Iran for a performance and to perform a number of my own works in Iran alongside Bade To"/"After You". Find 
MORE about the song.

Watch their collaboration work, 
the song and music video "Bade To" 

Interview with Arad Aria

Alexander Rybak became an international artist with his album "Fairytales", but his mysic genre is influenced by folk music. What made you think that such collaboration between you and Rybak could happen?
Alexander is not influenced by any particular music, he has only played the violin in folk style in some of his works. I think that he's interested in making good music in whatever style he can find. In my opinion he was the most deserved winner of Eurovision. I was also interested in his music.

You said that this collaboration is continuing, in what direction do you intend to advance your project?

It was a pleasure working with Alexander and now we have a good friendship. We have some plans for collaboration that we will announce in the future.

Aren't you going to bring your project closer to rock music scenes with Rybak?
You will probably hear elements of rock music in our next work.

Is your collaboration with Rybak as a musician or is he going to continue as a composer?
If it wasn't a problem for the license, we'd definitely be in tune, but yes, I'll probably sing on a song he has recently made.

Although your music is generally considered pop, it seems to avoid the designated elements these days to attract the audience. What is your idea of ​​your position in Persian music?
I have always done my job which my heart loves. Sometimes it is closer to the taste of the general public and sometimes it is more special. The first song has been repeated in my resume. 

Whether winning among 90 rockers or songs like being on top on TV. Anyway, no matter what the taste of the majority of our people is today, I think there was an awareness in my work that I could do international work with my music.




Recently, Arad Aria has announced the good news about their new collaboration on his Instagram a while ago...



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése